Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Din Tai Fung Australia. By accessing or using any part of the site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions in their entirety in addition to any other applicable laws and regulations and that you have the authority to act on behalf of any person or entity for whom you are accessing the site and you agree to these Terms & Conditions personally and on behalf that person or entity.
Any new features or content added to the site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. Din Tai Fung Australia reserves the right to update or replace any section of this Terms of Service. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
- You represent and warrant that if purchasing goods that include alcohol products, you are aware and comply with all relevant and applicable laws regarding the purchase and consumption of alcohol, including but not limited to, legal age requirements.
- Only data and other information that is complete, accurate and up to date is provided and no falsification of your data or other information will be submitted.
DELIVERY & PICKUP TERMS
- All delivery orders operate on a flat rate of $10.
- To protect the quality and safety of your frozen products, we ask that you store it in the freezer or refrigerator (as needed) as soon as you receive. Please note that you are responsible to inspect all the products upon delivery to ensure that there are no defects.
- An unattended delivery allows us to leave your order at your delivery location, even if no one is home to sign for your order. Simply select ‘unattended delivery’ when prompted through the checkout for this option. Please note that unattended delivery is not available for apartments with restricted access.
- Please also note that any chilled or frozen items are left in standard (non-insulated) shopping bags and may deteriorate if left unattended for long periods of time. If you have not selected unattended delivery and are unable to receive your delivery at home after placing your order, please call us on 0410 292 421 (9am – 5pm), where you can provide us with the authority to leave your delivery items unattended.
- If you are not contactable at the time of delivery time you have chosen and/or we have to reschedule your delivery to a new time-slot as instructed by you; re-delivery charges of $10 will apply.
- Drop spots will remain up to driver discretion on where to leave the delivery package. Alternative delivery instructions can be made however we cannot guarantee that these requests will be granted.
- If you opted for Pickup, your items will be available for collection at stipulated time frame agreed at point of order. Your items may not be available for pickup in the event that you arrive outside of store trading hours.
PRODUCT & SERVICE TERMS
- Photos are for reference only. Actual items may vary.
- Our meals are prepared in a shared kitchen whose environment contains nuts, eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin, sulphites and other possible allergens. Though best practices are used in preparing the meal, inadvertent cross-contamination may occur. We cannot guarantee the complete absence of these allergens.
- We do not guarantee that the quality of any products or services will meet your expectations.
- We are not able to guarantee that your special requests or meal alterations will be accommodated.
- There may be information on our site that contains typographical errors or inaccuracies that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, offers, promotion, shipping fees or availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors and to update information or cancel orders if any information is inaccurate even after you have submitted your order.
- We reserve the right to update descriptions of products, photos, pricing at any time without prior notice. We also reserve the right to update, replace or discontinue any product or offer at any time without prior notice.
TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material provided is for general information only and should not be relied upon without consulting more timely sources of information. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time but without the obligation of having to. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes on our site.
- Refunds or exchanges are not available once the order has been complete.
BILLING AND ACCOUNT TERMS
- An account has to be made before you can order on the site. You agree to provide complete and accurate account and transaction information for all purchases made on this site. You agree to update your account and other information, including but not limited to email address, credit card numbers, billing and shipping addresses so that we can process your transaction and contact you as needed.
- We will not be able to provide a refund or re-delivery should any errors happen as a result of outdated account details.
THIRD PARTY TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control or input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- We collect information only to communicate offers and you consent to us using the information this way. You acknowledge that we use Google Analytics to track usage of the site to enable site improvements and we agree that this data will not be correlated with personal information of any kind. You may opt out of communications by clicking the unsubscribe link found in all emails.
- You, to the extent permissible by law, indemnify Din Tai Fung Australia against all costs and liability incurred as a result of its possession, processing, use or other handling of the Data or related data, documentation or records.
INDEMNITY AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- You indemnify Din Tai Fung Australia against all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any obligation.
- You are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.